Looking for a budget smartphone?
ZH&K has released yet another budget handset, this time one with a fingerprint scanner and LTE. The new phone, dubbed the Odyssey Evo. The phone sports a metal body, with the fingerprint scanner located on the back, right below the camera.
ZH&K Odyssey Evo
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6735 64-bit quad-core processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch IPS display, HD resolution, 1280 x 720
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera,dual-LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- 2500mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
Just like other budget smartphones that have LTE, this particular model sports MediaTek’s MT6735 quad-core processor running at 1.3GHz, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable storage and a 5.5-inch, HD resolution display.