After unveiling its first 5G device last year, ZTE adds a mid-range offering with the Axon 11 5G. This phone has a trendier curved display and a quad-rear camera setup that comprises a 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and 2-megapixel macro camera. Powering it is a Snapdragon 765G modem with integrated Snapdragon X52 5G modem.
ZTE Axon 11 5G Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 6.47-inch Full HD+ AMOLED curved display, support for DCI-P3
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- Quad rear cameras: 64-megapixel f/1.89 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide camera; 2-megapixel macro camera; 2-megapixel macro camera; PDAF, LED flash
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C, in-display fingerprint scanner
- 4000mAh battery with quick charging
- Android 10 with MiFavor 10
The Axon 11 5G is priced at CNY 2698(~Php 19.6k) for the 6GB/128GB model, CNY 2998(~Php 21.8k) for the 8GB/128GB model, and CNY 3398(~Php 24.6k) for the 8GB/256GB model.