Probably the most affordable phone with a fingerprint scanner around
Phones with fingerprint scanners are becoming more and more mainstream nowadays, and it’s fast becoming a common sight on mid-range phones. ZTE wants to take that a bit further with their Blade A1 – an affordable smartphone with a fingerprint scanner on the back.
ZTE Blade A1 specs
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6735 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, MiFavor 3.2 UI
Specs aren’t amazing, but then again this is a phone that’s expected to retail in China at just RMB 599 or Php 4.4K in our currency. ZTE’s Blade Series of phones have shown up in our shores before so it’s not a stretch to expect this phone sometime next year.