An impressive shooter
Nubia, the sub-brand of ZTE has unveiled its newest smartphone, the Nubia Z11 mini. Much like rival OPPO and their F lineup of smartphones, the Z11 mini tries to put the focus on the camera, packing pretty impressive hardware inside its 5-inch frame: a 16-megapixel Sony IMX298 sensor with an f/2.0 lens and phase-detection autofocus.
Nubia Z11 Mini Specs
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 Quad-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 5-inch FHD IPS display, 1920×1080 resolution
- 64GB of internal storage, expandable via MicroSD up to 200GB
- 16-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX298 sensor with PDAF, 1/2.8Ó sensor size, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.0 Aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera, 1.4 um pixel size, f/2.4 Aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB Type-C, Fingerprint sensor
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 2800mAh battery
Aside from its impressive camera, the Nubia Z11 mini can also shoot in RAW format and has an ISO that can go up to 12,800. An 8-megapixel camera with an 80-degree lens takes care of selfie duties.
The Nubia Z11 Mini also comes with a 5-inch full HD display, 64GB of Storage, a fingerprint sensor, and it runs on a new Snapdragon 617 chipset along with 3GB of RAM. The Nubia Z11 Mini will be on sale in China this month for CNY 1500 or around P10.7K.