Memes are an essential part of social media. They entertain us especially during stressful days, and they are very sharable to our co-workers, family, and friends. One of the more popular memes includes this cat video:
What makes it interesting is that the simple but fun video was made using TikTok, utilizing its variety of features. For this cat meme, the user utilized TikTok’s 9-screen delay filter and the app’s diverse music library—the meme used the song “Mr. Sandman” by the Chordettes.
Planning to make cool TikTok content? Here are a few tips:
- Find the right music. The right background music for your video (tap “discover” and search for your desired track) should start with a rhythmic-like clapping.
- Explore filters! TikTok comes with a variety of filters, so it is up to you to find which one suits you best. If you can’t find the 9-screen delay filter used in the cat video above, you can opt for the hexa-delay filter instead.
- Find the right spot to shoot. Make sure to find a shooting location that is safe and comfortable at the same time for your and your subject.
- Don’t fret about not getting the right timing the first time around. Who knows, those wrong timings can make for great content.
- Share away! Aside from TikTok, you can share your content via Facebook, Twitter, or using an embed code.