SOLE PROJECT FLIP FLOPS RAFFLE!
A few weeks ago we featured the Sole Project Flip Flops. They’re proudly Filipino made high quality flip flops that will definitely appeal to the modern Pinoy. The designs are quirky, witty, and funny making it a fun experience each time you put them on. It also makes for great conversation when you have visitors over and they see your slippers on the rack.
Here are some of our favorite designs:
Anyway, here are the mechanics. We made it as simple as possible so that everyone can join!
1. Comment using Facebook below and say what design you like the most and say why you like it. To see their catalogue of products visit the Sole Project Website. In your comment you have to say the exact product name. For example:
I like the “We Come in Peace” flip flops because it shows my favorite game when I was a kid!
2. We’ll raffle away 2 pairs to everyone who joined. You will get the Flip Flop that you mentioned in your comment!
3. We’ll select the top 10 most creative answers and do another 2 raffles for them! That’s a total of 4 winners!
4. Submission of entries will be up to 11:59PM, September 11, 2011.
5. Winners will have to get the Flip Flops from the Project Sole store. Address: 64-C Cubao Expo, General Romulo Ave., Araneta Center, Cubao, QC. Store Hours: Wed-Thurs 4-9pm, Fri-Sat 4-10pm, and Sun 1-5pm.
And that’s that! By the way, please don’t forget to show some love by sharing this post on Facebook, +1 on Google, and retweeting on Twitter. Just click the buttons above.
Thanks everyone and good luck to all the entries!