Steve Jobs Day… Today!
To those who don’t know today (October 14) is the unofficial Steve Jobs Day. Millions all over the world will be celebrating the life of Steve Jobs in various tribute events. There will be a Steve Jobs Day Manila event later today at the Rockewell Tent, 5:30PM. The event is organized by the Philippines Macintosh Users Group (PhilMUG). Here are a few things you can do to support the event later:
– wear the trademark turtleneck-Levi’s-sneakers attire in honor of Steve Jobs
– come and pay tribute in any form, be it in written or spoken word, song, dance, imagery or video. Artists, musicians, writers, DJs, businessmen, secretaries, students and housewives–anyone who was touched by Steve, are all invited
– join the iPhone-light vigil (or iPod, or iPad, or MacBook)
– Bring your old stuff to display in the museum of Apple artifacts
– write in dedication postcards that will be sent to Cupertino.
If you want to know more about the event head on over to the Steve Jobs Day Manila Facebook Page.
Photo from Technoodling