ASUS Zenbook UX301 and UX302 Officially Announced at IFA
ASUS officially announced a barrage of products at IFA in Berlin, Germany. Several of them were actually first seen during Computex in Taiwan a few months back. One particular device though that caught our interest then finally got more details today. The ASUS Zenbook UX301 and UX302, ASUS’ new flagship Ultrabook, has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 covering the top lid. This not only makes it look so kick ass but it also helps with protecting it form scratches, hehe.
Here’s a rundown of the specifications of both models.
ASUS Zenbook UX301 Spec Sheet
- Intel Core i5-4200U/i7-4500U/i74558U
- Intel HD Graphics 5100
- 4GB/8GB DDR3L RAM
- SATA 3 SSD up to 512GB RAID0
- 13.3-inch LED Backlit DIsplay with 10-point capacitive multi-touch
- 2560×1440 WQHD, 1920 x 1080 Full HD IPS
- Connectivity: 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.0, Mini DisplayPort, 2 x USB 3.0, Micro-HDMI 1.4, 3.5mm headphone/mic, SD card reader
- Windows 8 Pro
- Size & weight: 325 x 226 x 15.5mm, 1.38kg
ASUS Zenbook UX302 Spec Sheet
- Intel Core i5-4200U / i7-4500U
- Intel HD Graphics 4400 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 730M (2GB VRAM)
- 2/4GB DDR3L (1600MHz)
- Up to 750GB hard drive with 16GB SSD cache
- 13.3-inch LED Backlit Display with 10-point capacitive multi-touch
- 1920×1080 Full HD IPS
- Connectivity: 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.0, Mini DisplayPort, 3 x USB 3.0, HDMI 1.4, 3.5mm headphone/mic socket, SD card reader
- Windows 8 Pro
- 325 x 226 x 17.2mm, 1.5kg
No word yet on when this will be available in the Philippines but we’re hoping to get it in our shores by Christmas.