Check out our video review for the MyPhone my36!
A few weeks ago we reviewed MyPhone’s my36, and today we’re giving you the same review in video form. We’ve gotten a few requests to do this particular video and to showcase the phone’s gaming performance as well as the overall design, so that’s exactly what we’re doing with the video above.
MyPhone my36 specs:
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.2-inch full HD IPS display
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Samsung sensor, phase detection AF with flash
- 5-megapixel front camera with flash
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 2900mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The MyPhone my36 is priced at Php 6,999, and should be available now. You can also read our full review of the device here.