Apple unveils their newest iPad
Apple just took the wraps off the newest iPad and it’s nothing short of amazing. I mean I can’t even think of any other tablet that’s close to the performance of the iPad 2 and we already get massive upgrades for the new iPad? That’s just crazy. It looks like both Android and BlackBerry won’t be making any major advances in the tablet category this year because it will still be dominated by Apple. Anyway, here’s the rundown of the specs.
New iPad Spec Sheet
- Retina Display: 2048×1536 resolution on a 9.7-inch screen. Stunning.
- A5X processor, quad-core graphics chip
- 4G LTE Compatibility, will also work with HSPA+
- 5MP Camera that can record 1080p HD Video
- 10 Hours Battery Life, 9 Hours Battery Life on 4G
- Personal Hotspot for up to 5 devices
- WiFi Models: 16GB ($499), 32GB ($599), 64GB ($699)
- 4G Models: 16GB ($629), 32GB ($729), 64GB ($829)
The new iPad will hit stores next week, March 16 in the US, France, Canada, UK, Germany, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, and Switzerland. A lot more will follow on March 23. Talk about a fast rollout right?
I don’t know about you guys but this is a pretty compelling package. My iPad 2 is looking at me now with a huge frown on it’s screen. Hahaha!
Looking for the New iPad?
You can now buy the New iPad through credit card, Paypal, mobile, and over-the-counter bank deposits via Multiply Marketplace. The Wi-Fi version starts at P23,800.00 while the 3G version starts at P30,300.00. Check out the prices on all variants at their special order page today!