One of the first Windows 10 powered phones has been announced
French phone maker Archos has just unveiled two smartphones today: the 50 Cesium and Archos 50e Helium. While usually we tend to make two different posts for two different phones, that’s not the case for these phones simply because both devices are identical save for the OS powering them. The Archos 50e Helium is powered by Android while the 50 Cesium interestingly enough, is powered by Windows 10 – one of the first devices to be announced that carries Microsoft’s latest OS.
Archos 50 Cesium/ 50e Helium
- 1.1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor
- Adreno 304 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 8GB of storage, expandable
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 2100mAh battery
- Windows 10/Android 5.1 Lollipop
Both phones will also have the same £99 (Php 7.2K) price when they’re launched in November.