Excited for the ultimate gaming phone?
After several teasers, ASUS Philippines officially announced the official price of the ROG Phone II. The Philippine market will be getting the 12GB/512GB variant, which is priced at Php 49,995.
Pre-orders start from October 3 to 11 where each successful pre-order will get a ROG jacket with their purchase.
ASUS ROG Phone II Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6.59-inch 120Hz/1ms AMOLED panel with 240Hz touch sampling rate, full HD+ resolution, 108% DCI-P3, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, 10-bit HDR (2340 x 1080)
- 12GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- Up to 512GB of UFS3.0 storage
- 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor with an f/1.79 aperture lens, 13-megapixel wide-angle secondary camera
- 24-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, under-display fingerprint sensor
- 6000mAh battery
- Two USB Type C ports
- Fast charging up to 30W using supplied charger and regular USB Type-C cable
- Android 9 Pie
Don’t forget to check out our videos on the ROG Phone II and its wide range of accessories: