Here comes ASUS again with another Zenfone 3 series smartphone in the form of the big-batteried Zenfone 3S Max. The Taiwanese company launched the handset earlier in India for the going price of INR 14,999 (~Php 11K), placing it within the price range of the other budget-performance Zenfone 3 devices.
ASUS Zenfone 3S Max
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor
- ARM Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 5.2-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 32GB storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, dual LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner, USB OTG
- 5,000mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat (ZenUI 3.0)
Key points of the new Zenfone 3S Max are its ample RAM and storage configuration, its large 5000mAh battery pack, and its Android Nougat OS.
No word yet from ASUS on which markets the Zenfone 3S Max will be heading to afterward.