ASUS is apparently releasing a brand-new variant of the Zenfone 3 Max this month in India. Dubbed the Zenfone 3S Max, the new phone will sport a bigger battery and a slightly tweaked design from the phones announced and launched last year.
ASUS Zenfone 3S Max
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor
- Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 5.2-inch HD IPS display, 720 x 1280 resolution
- 32GB storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, dual LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Fingerprint scanner, USB OTG
- Android 7.0 Nougat, ZenUI 3.0
- 5,000mAh battery
The new phone now has a bigger 5000mAh battery, a huge improvement from the old variant and Android Nougat out of the box, as well as MediaTek’s MT6750 octa-core processor. The new design places the 13-megapixel rear camera on the upper left corner of the phone, and relocates the fingerprint scanner to the front, embedded in the home button.
No pricing has been announced for the phone, and the device is expected to be announced in India on Febuary 7.