Does this replace the ZenFone 5 in stores?
Remember the ASUS ZenFone Go, that entry-level, MediaTek powered phone that got listed in India recently? Well, apparently it has arrived in the PH, along with a very affordable price tag.
ASUS ZenFone Go
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD display, 720 x 1280 resolution
- 8/16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 2-megapixel front
- Dual SIM
- 3G, HSPA+
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, ASUS ZenUI
- 2070mAh battery
ASUS has priced the ZenFone Go at Php 5,995. We’re not entirely sure if this is the 8GB or 16GB version, though at that price it’s obviously replacing the Zenfone 5 in their lineup.