Who said rugged meant slow?
Blackview is updating their rugged BV smartphone line with the BV6000. Just like its predecessor, the BV6000 still sports a rugged body that’s IP68 rated, but now carries a better processor – MediaTek’s Helio P10 MT6755 to be precise.
Blackview BV6000 specs
- 2GHz MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 4.7-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 32GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera with 85 degree FOV
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 4500mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
That’s going to be paired with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable storage, Android Marshmallow 6.0 and a 4.7-inch HD display.
The materials of the BV6000 is also getting an upgrade, and the phone will sport a metal frame, a generous 4500mAh battery with fast charging capabilities, and a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, along with a front facing 5-megapixel camera with an 85-degree FOV.
Estimates place the price of the BV6000 at around $200.