Cherry Mobile has officially announced their newest 2-in-1 Windows machine, the Cube Morph. The Cube Morph is a dual-boot tablet that runs both Windows 10 and Android 5.1 Lollipop for maximum versatility.
Cherry Mobile Cube Morph
- 1.44GHz Cherry Trail Z8300 quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 10.1-inch IPS HD display, 1280 x 800 resolution
- 32GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 2-megapixel rear camera
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, Windows 10
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Can be paired with keyboard (optional)
- 6600mAh battery
- Php 5,999
The new tablet runs off of Intel’s Z8300 quad core processor, and is paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is further expandable via microSD to 64GB. The 10-inch IPS display has a resolution of just 1280 x 800, and the tablet can be paired with a removable keyboard, though it seems that it’s a separate purchase and doesn’t come with the package.
The Cube Morph is priced at just Php 5,999 – affordable enough for students and mobile workers that need a Windows PC but are on a tight budget. The Cube Morph is a Lazada exclusive, and can be bought here.