Yesterday we told you about the Thrill Access, the budget fingerprint packing, LTE capable smartphone of Cloudfone that we had the privilege of handling before release. Aside from that device, CloudFone is also releasing the Thrill Plus later this month with a Php 3,999 price tag.
CloudFone Thrill Plus
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch HD IPS OGS display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel Omnivision rear camera, F/2.0 aperture, AF, flash
- 5-megapixel wide angle front camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 2,500mAh battery
The Thrill Plus, if you recall, has a two front-facing speakers as well as a metal shell, 5.5-inch HD OGS display made by sharp and Dolby Audio software for virtual surround sound. You can check out our initial hands-on of the device here if you’re interested in learning more.