Are You Ready for the Galaxy Note 7?
Renowned smartphone leakster OnLeaks has just released a huge batch of information and photos on the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 7, confirming earlier reported leaks and speculations on the upcoming premium phablet.
Based on the report, the Galaxy Note 7 will sport the following specifications:
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED QHD display
- Octa-core chipset clocked at 2.3 GHz, purportedly the Galaxy S7’s Exynos 8890
- 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage expandable via microSD
- 12-megapixel primary camera with f/1.7 aperture, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and 4K video
- 5-megapixel secondary camera
- 3,500 mAh battery
Samsung will be unveiling the Galaxy Note 7 phablet at its Unpacked 2016 event on August 2nd, 11:00 AM EDT. We will be covering so stayed glued to this space for more information.