Check out Firefly Mobile’s newest offering
Firefly Mobile has officially released their newest entry to the Intense lineup. The Desire sports some compelling hardware that can match Cherry Mobile’s Flare X – if you don’t mind settling for a HD display. Anyway, the Intense Desire has a 5.5-inch IPS display, Dragontrail Asahi glass protection, the same 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor as the Flare X, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
Firefly Mobile Desire Intense specs
- MediaTek MT6753 1.3GHz octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display, Dragontrail scratch-resistant glass, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 32GB of storage, expandable via microSD to 128GB
- 13-megapixel Sony Exmor RS IMX214 rear camera, AF, BSI, flash
- 8-megapixel front camera with BSI
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB OTG, HotKnot
- 3,550mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Intense Desire also comes with a 13-megapixel Sony Exmor RS IMX214 rear camera that comes with AF and BSI, along with a 8-megapixel BSI front camera. There’s OTG, GPS and A-GPS as well, along with a rather large 3,550mAh battery.
Firefly Mobile is selling the Intense Desire at Php 6,499.