In its push to win the sub-5K segment, HMD Global brought in the Nokia C1 to the Philippines. Part of the Nokia 1 family, the Nokia C1 is the brand’s most affordable Android Go phone. Priced at a hair under Php 3k, you get a bloatware-free version of Android, along with 16GB of internal storage, a 5.45-inch display with a trendy 18:9 ratio, and a removable battery.
The Nokia C1 also has an 8-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera, and an Android Go-optimized Gallery Go app for organizing and editing your photos.
Nokia C1 specs
- 1.3Ghz Unisoc Sc7331e quad-core processor
- Mali-T820 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 5.45-inch IPS display; 18:9 aspect ratio
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel f/2.2 rear camera with AF and LED flash
- 5-megapixel f/2.4 front camera with beautification
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Xpress-On Covers
- Android 9.0 Pie (Android Go)
- 2500mAh battery
The Nokia C1 retails for Php 2,999. It will be exclusive to Shopee from February 5 to 12 with a 10% discount using the NOKIA10OFF voucher code. It will be available via Lazada, MemoXpress, and Argomall starting February 12.