Another new Android Go phone from HMD Global
Ahead of its major online-only launch on March 19, HMD Global silently announced a new Android Go phone with the Nokia C2. The new budget phone is slightly bigger than the Nokia C1 with its 5.7-inch HD+ display and 2800mAh battery and comes with a Unisoc quad-core processor that supports LTE connectivity.
The rest of the Nokia C2’s features is identical to the Nokia C1: 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, and 5-megapixel front camera.
Nokia C2 specs
- 1.4Ghz Unisoc quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 5.7-inch HD+ IPS display; 18:9 aspect ratio
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel f/2.4 rear camera with AF and LED flash
- 5-megapixel f/2.2 front camera with beautification and LED flash
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Xpress-On Covers
- Android 9.0 Pie (Android Go)
- 2800mAh battery
There’s no word yet as to the Nokia C2’s pricing and availability as of this writing.