Another big-batteried budget phone joins the fray
After it was unveiled last October 11 in China, Honor Philippines confirmed that it will be bringing the Honor 8C to our shores soon. A budget offering, the Honor 8C’s key features include a Snapdragon 632 processor, 4000mAh battery, and a 13-megapixel f/1.8 main rear camera.
For its body, Honor used a “Cat’s Eye” design to give the Honor 8C an attractive glossy back panel.
Honor 8C specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 6.26-inch HD+ display
- 32GB/64GB, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 13-megapixel f/1.8 main rear camera and 2-megapixel depth sensor; PDAF, LED flash
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, fingerprint scanner
- 4000mAh battery
- Android 8.1, EMUI 8.2
The Honor 8C will officially launch on March 27 and will be available in HONOR authorized Brand Shops and Kiosks starting March 30. Those pre-ordering from March 25 to 29 get a Sports Armband, Honor Gift Kit, and Honor Travel Kit with their purchase.