HONOR updates its portfolio of tablets with the Tablet 6 and X6 budget models. The key difference between the two is the display: the Tablet 6 has a 10.1-inch Full HD+ panel while the X6 settles for a 9.7-inch one with a 1280×800 resolution.
As for the rest of the specs, both are powered by a Kirin 710A processor paired with 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB/128GB internal storage. Both come with a 5100mAh battery, 5-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front camera, and support for Honor Magic Pencil.
HONOR Tablet 6/X6 Specs
- Kirin 710A octa-core processor
- ARM Mali-G51 MP4
- (Tablet 6) 10.1-inch Full HD+ display; (X6) 9.7-inch display, 1280×800 resolution
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD
- WiFi, LTE (select models)
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 5100mAh battery, USB-C charging
- Android 10 with EMUI 10. 1
The HONOR X6 starts at CNY 1099(~Php 7.8k) for the WiFi-only 3GB/32GB model, while the Tablet 6 starts at CNY 1299(~Php 9.2k) for the same variant.