HTC One X+ Headed to the Philippines this Month?
HTC is coming to the high-end Android smartphone party this month with the HTC One X+. Announced globally a few months back, One X+ packs a quad-core processor, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, and better battery life (more than 30% increase vs HTC One X). The supposed retail price is at Php32,800, putting it squarely against the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and most likely the iPhone 5. On paper though the HTC One X+ looks very impressive. Check out the monstrous specs below!
HTC One X+ Spec Sheet
- 1.7GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB Internal Storage
- 4.7-inch laminated SuperLCD2 display at 720p (1280×720) resolution with Gorllla Glass 2
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with BSI sensor, f/2.0 lens and HTC ImageSense
- 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera with HTC ImageSense
- Internal speaker with built-in amplifier
- HSPA+ (there’s an LTE model but we doubt that’s the one coming out here)
- Wifi, Bluetooth and NFC support
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS with HTC Sense 4+
- 2100mAh battery
Not bad right? You honestly can’t go wrong with this one if you’re shopping for a high-end Android handset this December. At the end of the day it boils down to personal preference on the design, brand, and user experience. Some people will opt for the Galaxy Note 2 while some will go for this one as well.