Meet HTC’s Newest Flagship Smartphone — the HTC One
HTC CEO Peter Chou took the stage at a special HTC event in London a few days ago to announce their newest flagship smartphone, the HTC One. The device was well received by the press and bloggers who covered the event and had the opportunity for hands-on time with it. The HTC One boasts of a full metal body (whoa), a slick new HTC Sense UI with a pretty cool features, their new UltraPixel camera technology, and top-of-the-line under the hood specifications. In short: it looks like a supermodel and has the engine of a sports car, lol.
HTC One Spec Sheet
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz
- 2GB DDR2 RAM
- 32GB or 64GB Internal Storage, no microSD Expansion
- 4.7-inch Full HD Display, 1080p, 468 PPI
- HTC UltraPixel Camera – BSI, dedicated HTC ImageChip, F2.0 and 28mm lens with OIS
- 2.1-megapixel front facing-camera with 880 wide angle lens and HDR
- 1080 Full HD Video recording for both front and back cameras
- HDR Video, Continuous shooting and VideoPic, Slow motion video recording
- HTC Zoe™ with HTC Zoe™ Highlights and HTC Zoe™ Share
- HTC BoomSound
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi a/ac/b/g/n, NFC, DLNA, infrared, GPS, LTE, 3G
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5
- 2300mAh Battery
Wipe the drool off your face! Hahaha!
Here are some of the official videos for the HTC One to stoke the fires of your gadget lust:
HTC One Launch Highlights
HTC One Promotional Video
HTC One First Look
When will it be available and how much? No word yet on PH pricing but we suspect it will be around Php30,000-Php35,000. As for when, HTC said that it should be available in multiple countries this March. We’re not sure if the Philippines is in the list.
So what do you guys think? Is this a good flagship phone for HTC? Will this be enough to make them competitive against the likes of Samsung and Apple? Sound off in the comments section below.