HTC’s hottest phone is arriving in our shores by next month
Waiting for HTC’s hottest new flagship? Your wait is almost over. We’ve gotten confirmation from an HTC rep that the U111 will be arriving next month, possibly on July 11 (U11, get it?).
- 2.45GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 5.5-inch QHD Super LCD 5 display, 2560 x 1440 resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 64GB/128GB expandable storage, up to 256GB via microSD
- 12-megapixel rear camera, HTC UltraPixel 3 sensor, f/1.7, with AF, BSI, OIS, dual-LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0, with BSI
- Single/Dual SIM (Nano/Hybrid) – 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner, Edge Sensor, Custom DAC, HTC BoomSound speakers, 3D audio recording, Amazon Alexa, USB 3.1 port, no 3.5mm jack
- IP67 rating
- 3000mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Android 7.1 Nougat (HTC Sense)
Even better, we’ve also confirmed with the HTC rep that the Philippines will be getting the highest version of the phone – 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, which jives with the earlier rumors that our country will be getting the best configuration of the new flagship.
We’ve already reviewed one of the incoming products of HTC previously, the HTC U Ultra, which you can find here. Hopefully HTC will be able to price the U11 competitively compared to the other products in the market today.