5G, 90hz display, and 48-megapixel main rear camera for cheap
Huawei announced a new affordable 5G device in China with the Enjoy Z. This mid-range phone is powered by a Dimensity 800 processor—the first Huawei device to use a Dimensity processor—paired with 6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage. Making this mid-ranger stand out is its display: at 6.57-inches, you get a 20:9 aspect ratio and a smoother 90hz refresh rate. The panel is an IPS one, so you have your fingerprint scanner located on the side.
For the cameras, you get a 16-megapixel selfie snapper houses on a dewdrop notch and a triple rear camera setup in the back: 48-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and 2-megapixel macro camera. Powering it is a 4000mAh battery with 22.5w charging.
Huawei Enjoy Z 5G specs
- MediaTek Dimensity 800 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 6.57-inch Full HD+ IPS display, 90hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 64GB/128GB internal storage
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera; LED Flash, AIS Super Night Mode, 3D Portrait Lighting Effect, and 960fps Slow Motion Video Recording.
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, 4G, LTE, dual-mode 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual-band GPS, NFC
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- 4000mAh battery with 22.5w wired charging
- Android 10 with EMUI 10.1
The Enjoy Z is priced at CNY 1699(~Php 12.1k) for the 6GB/64GB model, CNY 1899(~Php 13.6k) for the 6GB/128GB model, and CNY 2199(~Php 15.7k) for the 8GB/128GB model.