It is not as expensive as expected
Are you itching to be one of the first owners of a 5G phone? After teasing the Mate 30 Pro 5G a few days back, Huawei announced that the Mate 30 Pro 5G will be available starting February 8 for Php 55,990.
To entice customers, Huawei is offering 50GB Huawei Cloud allocation for 3 months, along with 1250 Huawei points for the first 1000 customers.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G specs
- HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G octa-core processor
- Balong 5000 5G modem
- 8GB RAM
- 6.53-inch FLEX OLED Horizon display, DCI-P3 HDR support, 2400×1176 resolution
- 256GB internal storage, expandable via Nano memory card
- Quadruple Leica rear cameras: 40-megapixel 17mm f/1.8 ultra-wide Cine camera; 40-megapixel 27mm f/1.6 SuperSensing Camera with OIS; 8-megapixel 52mm f/2.4 telephoto camera; 3D Depth Sensor; Laser Autofocus, LED Flash, 4K60 video recording, up to ISO 51200, 7680FPS ultra slow-motion video, 4K HDR+ Timelapse, dual OIS and AIS
- 32-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, 4G, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual-band GPS, NFC
- In-display fingerprint scanner, 3D Face Unlock, IP68 rating
- 4500mAh battery with 40w wired charging, 27w wireless charging, and 3rd-gen reverse wireless charging
- EMUI 10
While telcos like Smart are currently rolling out 5G towers around the Philippines, you will need to have a SIM card that is 5G-ready to reap the benefits of 5G. Smart has been deploying 5G-ready SIMs since last year, and it is expected to launch a SIM upgrade program soon.