Huawei has unveiled a new midrange handset in the form of the Huawei P8 Lite (2017). This 5.2-inch smartphone is the successor to the company’s 2015 handset with the same naming scheme. Aside from the usual hardware upgrades, the new P8 Lite comes in a shiny, new glass body instead of the faux metal, plastic finish of the earlier version.
Huawei P8 Lite (2017)
- HiSilicon Kirin 655 octa-core processor
- ARM Mali-T830MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 5.2-inch FHD IPS display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB expandable storage, via microSD
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat (EMUI 5.0)
The Huawei P8 Lite (2017) will initially be launching in European markets by the end of January with a price tag of EUR 239 (~Php 13K). No word yet from Huawei on the phone’s other destinations after that.