Sun Cellular offers the Huawei Ascend G510 at Plan 450
Huawei has a history of aggressive partnerships with the telcos here in the Philippines. They were actually one of the first manufacturers to have an LTE handset out in the market via SMART a few months back. Anyway, they recently unveiled their latest offering this time in partnership with Sun Cellular — the Huawei Ascend G510. This device has respectable mid-range specs which includes a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, and a qHD 4.5-inch display. How much? Well we don’t know the prepaid kit but for postpaid Sun is offering this at zero cash out for Plan 450. That includes Unlimited Sun calls and texts, 250 SMS to other networks, and 20 hours of mobile internet. That’s a pretty sweet deal if you ask us.
Huawei Ascend G510 Spec Sheet
- 1.2GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225 CPU
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB
- 4.5-inch IPS screen, 854×480 resolution
- 5.0-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 5 Seconds high-speed boot, DTS audio surround sound
- 3G, WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS/aGPS, FM Radio
- 1750mAh Battery
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Here’s the promotional e-poster of Sun for your reference:
If you guys pick a unit up let us know how it goes in the comments section below.