After debuting the Enjoy 10 Plus last September, Huawei formally unveiled its non-Plus sibling. Unlike the Enjoy 10 Plus, the Enjoy 10 swaps the pop-up module for a 6.3-inch HD+ punch-hole display that is home to an 8-megapixel camera. While it has the same 48-megapixel camera, the Enjoy 10 settles for a dual rear camera setup, dropping the ultra-wide-angle camera found on its Plus sibling. Being a budget phone, the Enjoy 10 nixes the fingerprint scanner and comes with a MicroUSB port.
The rest of the Enjoy 10’s specs is similar to the Enjoy 10 Plus: Kirin 710F, 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB internal storage, and a 4000mAh battery.
Huawei Enjoy 10 Specs
- HiSilicon Kirin 710F octa-core processor
- Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 6.39-inch HD+ IPS punch-hole Display; 1080×2340 resolution
- 64GB/128GB of expandable storage
- Dual rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera with 6P lens; 8-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel depth sensor; with AI Scene Detection, PDAF, LED Flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 4G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth v4.2
- Face Unlock
- Android Pie with EMUI 9.1
- 4000mAh Battery
The Enjoy 10 is priced at CNY 1199(~Php 8.6k) for the 4GB/64GB model and CNY 1399(~Php 10.1k) for the 6GB/64GB and 4GB/128GB model. All three variants will be available in China on November 1.