A battery life focused mid-ranger from Huawei
Huawei’s keen on introducing more mid-rangers this year and the Y7 Prime is one of those examples. Recently showcased at Hong Kong, the Huawei Y7 Prime seems to be designed for maximum battery life, as its 4000mAh power pack works in tandem with a power-efficient Snapdragon 435 budget chipset. Instead of going the Full HD route, the 5.5-inch Y7 Prime opts into HD territory only, exchanging a better resolution for more handset uptime.
Huawei Y7 Prime
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 505 graphics unit
- 3GB RAM
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 resolution, 2.5D curved glass
- 32GB expandable storage, via microSD
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE, LTE-A
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4000mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat, with EMUI 5.1
At HKD 1,880 (~Php 12K), the Huawei Y7 Prime will be facing stiff competition with a ton of other mid-rangers already out there.