IFA 2016 has barely started, and there’s already an overwhelming wave of gadget news out of the Berlin tech expo. This time, it’s tech titan ASUS’ turn with the announcement of their new ZenWatch 3 Android Wear smartwatch.
Abandoning the underwhelming design choices and internals of its previous ZenWatch 2 sibling, the new ZenWatch 3 is a more stylish, ergonomic, powerful smartwatch. Thanks to Qualcomm’s custom-designed Snapdragon 2100 processor, the ZenWatch 3 is expected to have better performance too.
ASUS ZenWatch 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor
- 1.39-inch AMOLED display, full-360 degree screen
- Solid 316L stainless steel
- Leather or metal strap
- 9.95mm slim profile
- ASUS “Hypercharge” technology
- Available skins: gunmetal, silver, rose gold
The ASUS ZenWatch 3 is expected to be available in the US and Germany in October, priced at around $255 (~Php 12k).