We’re getting the more monstrous version of HTC’s squeezable flagship, according to a “reliable” leakster
With HTC confirmed to be making a comeback to Philippine shores soon, it’s best that we check out what the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer has in store for us, ahead of time. The company’s latest flagship handset, the HTC U11 is part of the lineup that will be locally available for purchase. According to a leakster, the Philippines will be getting the better 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, Dual SIM variant of the U11. The leak report doesn’t mention whether we’ll be getting the lesser 4GB RAM/64GB storage version, though, so we’ll have to wait for more info on that end. Here’s a recap of the HTC U11’s hardware details.
- 2.45GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 5.5-inch QHD Super LCD 5 display, 2560 x 1440 resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 128GB expandable storage, up to 256GB via microSD
- 12-megapixel rear camera, HTC UltraPixel 3 sensor, f/1.7, with AF, BSI, OIS, dual-LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0, with BSI
- Dual SIM (Nano/Hybrid) – 4G LTE, LTE-A
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner, Edge Sensor, Custom DAC, HTC BoomSound speakers, 3D audio recording, Amazon Alexa
- IP67 rating, USB 3.1 port, no 3.5mm jack
- 3000mAh battery, with Quick Charge 3.0
- Android 7.1 Nougat, with HTC Sense
As for pricing and availability info, we’ll have to wait for HTC Philippines to give us concrete details once they start operating again in the country.