Supposedly from Xiaomi’s new brand of handsets
Is the handset featured in this recently leaked poster the first phone from Xiaomi’s new brand of smartphones destined for offline sales? No concrete details on that yet, but here’s the partial spec loadout for the upcoming dual-rear camera Xiaomi 5X, according to the marketing ad.
Xiaomi 5X (Rumored Specs)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 506 graphics unit
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch FHD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Dual rear cameras, with 5x optical zoom
- Android 7.1.1, with MIUI 9
The Xiaomi 5X will be shipping with a sleek, metallic frame available in two color schemes – black and gold. With a rumored price tag of CNY 1,999 (~Php 15K), the Xiaomi 5X is set to be unveiled this July 26.