Lenovo took the wraps off their newest flagship smartphone, the Lenovo Ideaphone K900, at CES Las Vegas. The device boasts of a slim metal chasis with polycarbonate materials, a 5.5-inch 1080p screen (400+ pixels per inch), and a 13.0-megapixel shooter that can capture photos well in low light conditions. What makes the phone unique though is what’s powering it. The Lenovo K900 is the first smartphone with the Intel Clover Trail+, an Intel Atom processor. Fascinating. It sounds really cool but we would love to get our hands on one to test it out and see how powerful it truly is!
Lenovo K900 Promotional Video
Lenovo K900 Spec Sheet
- Intel Clover Trail+ (Intel Atom Processor)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Storage, expandable via microSD
- 5.5-inch 1080p IPS display, 400+ pixels per inch
- 13.0-megapixel rear-facing camera with dual flash, F1.8
- VGA front-facing camera with 88-degree wide viewing angle
- Android (not yet definite what version)
The K900 is expected to land in China starting April. No word yet on pricing though or availability in the Philippines.