Yet another affordable smartphone from Meizu
Thought that Meizu’s M2 Note was an affordable deal? Think again – the company has officially taken the wraps off of their latest phone, and it looks like this new device is their most affordable ever.
Meizu M2 specs
- 1.3GHz MediaTek quad-core MT6735 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.0 with Flyme UI
- 2500mAh battery
The Meizu M2 sports a 5-inch HD display. 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor and 2GB of RAM at an expected asking price of just RMB 699, or around 5.1K directly converted. This is cheaper than the bigger M2 Note (obviously) which should make people looking for a bargain-priced phone that covers all the basics.
Just like the M2 Note, the M2 will first be launched in China, though there’s no word on international release as of yet.