Another 636 phone on the horizon
After appearing in several leaks, in addition to being pitted against Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 5 Pro, Meizu has finally unveiled the E3. Contrary to initial rumors that it will use an Helio P60 processor, the E3 uses a Snapdragon 636 processor-the same SoC found on the Redmi Note 5 Pro and ASUS ZenFone 5.
Other notable features include its dual rear camera setup, consisting of a 12-megapixel Sony IMX362 primary camera and a 20-megapixel SonyIMX350 secondary camera, 6GB of RAM, and 64GB or 128GB internal storage.
Meizu M6s Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 5,99-inch Full HD+ IPS display
- 64GB/128GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB via microSD)
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- 12-megapixel f/1.9 Sony IMX362 and 20-megapixel f/2.6 Sony IMX350 rear cameras with phase detection autofocus, dual LED flash
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C
- 3360mAh battery with support for fast charging
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat with FlymeUI 7.0
The 64GB model is priced at CNY1,799 (~Php14.9k) while the 128GB model is priced at CNY1,999 (~Php16.5k). No word yet if they will make it to our shores.
Check out our Meizu articles on the site: