Another awesomely priced Meizu smartphone that needs to be in the PH soon
Meizu’s at it again – a few weeks after announcing their M3 Note smartphone, the Chinese brand has announced their budget M3 device. While there are a few upgrades externally the new phone looks a lot like its predecessor, as it still sports a polycarbonate body.
Meizu m3 specs
- 1.5GHz Mediatek MT6750 Octa-Core processor
- 2GB of RAM/ 3GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD IPS Display, 1280×720
- 16GB/32GB of Storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera with Phase detection autofocus, Dual-tone LED Flash,
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 2870mAh Battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme 5.1
The biggest change obviously is the new MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor, paired with 2GB/3GB of RAM and a 5-inch HD IPS display. Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme 5.1 still resides inside the phone, and just like the previous model it’ll still come with a very attractive price tag – CNY 599 (P4,327) for the 2GB/16GB version and CNY 799 (P5,771) for the 3GB/32GB variant. Obviously this doesn’t take into account taxes and duties. Let’s hope Novo7Tech picks up this one for PH distribution.