Will you pick it up when it goes on sale?
A day after Xiaomi officially announced the pop-up camera-equipped Mi 9T, Xiaomi Philippines has started teasing the phone on their Facebook account.
The Mi 9T is the global version of Xiaomi’s Redmi K20, which debuted earlier in China.
Because of that, the Mi 9T has the exact same specs as the Redmi K20, including Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 730 octa-core processor, 6GB of RAM, 6.39-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED panel, motorized pop-up 20-megapixel selfie camera and an impressive array of rear cameras.
The phone has a triple camera array composed of a 48-megapixel Sony IMX582 main camera with 6P lens; 13-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera with 6P lens, 4cm macro mode; 8-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto lens with 2X zoom.
There’s no local pricing for the Mi 9T as of yet, though European pricing puts it at 329 Euros(~Php 19.4k) for the 6GB/64GB model and 369 Euros(~Php 21.7k).
Take note that European pricing is usually higher because of the higher taxes on electronics in Europe, and it’s more than likely that the phone will have a cheaper price when it arrives in the Philippines.
Xiaomi Mi 9T specs
- AI-Powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa-core processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 18:7.9 aspect ratio, support for DCI-P3, 60000:1 Contrast Ratio, Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 64GB/128GB of non-expandable storage
- Triple rear camera setup: 48-megapixel Sony IMX582 main camera with 6P lens; 13-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera with 6P lens, 4cm macro mode; 8-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto lens with 2X zoom, Dual Pixel and Laser Autofocus, dual-tone flash, AI scene detection, and AI portrait
- 20-megapixel f/2.0 pop-up front camera with 1.8um pixels, AI Portrait, AI Beauty
- Dual SIM, with 4G LTE, LTE-A
- Dual Frequency GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- In-display Fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Reading Mode 2.0, Game Turbo
- 4000mAh battery with 18W Quick Wired Charging
- Android Pie with MIUI 10