What happened Microsoft?
Microsoft has released their newest Lumia smartphone today, dubbed the Lumia 650. On the surface the phone looks promising – OLED display, aluminum frame and 16GB of storage.
Microsoft Lumia 650 specs
- 1.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 quad-core processor
- Adreno 304 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 5-inch OLED display, HD display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable up to 200GB via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera with AF and flash
- 5-megapixel camera with wide-angle lens
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- Windows 10 Mobile
- 2000mAh battery
Dive a little deeper though, you’ll see unremarkable hardware powering it. It sports a rather anemic 1.3GHz Snapdragon 212 processor, 2000mAh battery, 8-megapixel rear/5-megapixel front camera combo, NFC and a 2000mAh battery. Naturally the phone comes with Windows 10, and Microsoft is releasing this particular phone in both single and dual SIM variants, and will carry a suggested retail price of $199 in markets where it’s supposed to be sold, which comes out to around 9.5K.