Over in the US, Motorola announced a new budget phone with the Moto E6. A successor to last year’s Moto E5, the Moto E6 comes with a rather old Snapdragon 435 processor paired with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage.
While both front and rear cameras now have a brighter f/2.0 aperture, we don’t see the Moto E6 as an upgrade to the Moto E5 since you get a smaller battery at 3000mAh, a smaller display at 5.5-inches, and no fingerprint scanner.
Motorola Moto E6 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 quad-core processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 5.5-inch MaxVision IPS HD display, 720 x 1440 resolution
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel f/2.0 rear camera with PDAF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint reader
- 3000mAh battery
- Android Pie
The Moto E6 is priced $150(~Php 7.7k) and is now available in the US.