A beefed-up A5s?
Aside from the Reno Ace and K5, OPPO launched another phone in the Land of the Rising Sun with the Reno A. While it looks similar to the A5s, the Reno A is more of a mid-range phone with its Snapdragon 710 processor paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. While it comes with a smaller 3600mAh battery, you get a slightly larger 6.4-inch AMOLED display with the Reno A.
For the cameras, you get a 16-megapixel main camera and 2-megapixel depth sensor for the rear shooters and a 25-megapixel camera for selfies. As an additional feature, the Reno A comes with an IP67 rating—a rarity for any OPPO phone.
OPPO Reno A Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 6.4-inch Full HD+AMOLED display
- 128GB of expandable storage
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 and 2-megapixel f/2.4 dual rear cameras with LED flash and PDAF
- 25-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, IP67 rating
- 3600mAh battery
- Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6
The Reno A is priced at 35,800 Yen(~Php 17.2k) in Japan. No word yet if the phone will be sold outside of Japan.