After making the A72 5G official in China a week ago, OPPO adds a higher-end model with the K7 5G. Unlike the A72 5G, the K7 5G uses a Snapdragon 765G processor, along with a 6.44-inch 60Hz AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch for the 32-megapixel selfie shooter.
It’s quad rear camera is similar to the one used on the A92: 48-megapixel main snapper, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and 2-megapixel macro camera. Powering it is a 4025mAh battery with 30w wired charging.
OPPO K7 5G Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Quad rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel macro camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor; Super HDR, LED flash
- 32-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- 4G, LTE, 5G
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- In-display fingerprint scanner, USB-C,
- 4025mAh battery with 30w wired charging
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
The K7 5G is priced at CNY 1999(~Php 14.1k) for the 8GB/128GB model and CNY 2299(~Php 16.2k) for the 8GB/256GB model. It will be available in China on August 11.