Possible affordable smartphone from OPPO?
OPPO has officially announced their new Mirror 5s smartphone in Taiwan a few days ago, The Mirror 5s is a compact smartphone made in the same vein as the R1x. The Mirror 5s sport a unique glass back that’s similar to the R1x, though its specifications are lower than the sapphire-backed smartphone.
OPPO Mirror 5s specs
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD IPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, ColorOS 2.1
- 2420mAh battery
The Mirror 5s sports a 5-inch, HD display, Snapdragon 410 processor, 2GB of RAM plus 16GB of storage that’s expandable via microSD up 128GB. A 2420mAh battery powers everything, and an 8-megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front provide the imaging the device. Android 5.1 Lollipop is on the device, along with ColorOS 2.1.
No price or availability has been set as of yet.