OPPO adds a fifth Reno4 variant with the Reno4 SE in China. While the said phone looks similar to the India-only F17, the Reno4 SE is a 5G-ready device with a single punch-hole display and triple rear cameras. Here’s a rundown on what makes it an interesting mid-range phone:
- A 5G-ready processor with the Dimensity 720, paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB of UFS 2.0 storage.
- A 6.43-inch Full HD+ OLED panel with a class-leading 600nits brightness, 180hz touch response rate, and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
- Crazy-fast 65w wired charging which should fully top up its 4300mAh battery in around 37 minutes.
- A slender 7.9mm profile that makes it one of the thinnest 5G smartphones out there. It is also one of the lightest as well at 169 grams.
- Capable triple rear cameras consisting of a 48-megapixel f/1.7 main camera, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, and 2-megapixel macro camera, along with a 32-megapixel f/2.4 selfie snapper.
Priced at CNY 2499 (~Php 17.9k) for the 128GB model and CNY 2799(~Php 20k) for the 256GB, this makes the Reno4 SE better than the Reno4 being sold in the Philippines on paper. However, there’s no word if the Reno4 SE will make it to our shores. Currently, the Find X2 Pro is the only 5G OPPO phone available in the country, but that might change in the coming months.