OPPO’s selfie-centric F1s just got better, as the company has announced a brand new variant of the selfie smartphone that has more RAM and storage. The original phone was one of the best selfie machines available to buy for consumers, sporting a solid featureset as well as a premium body.
Oppo F1s Specifications
- 1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6750 Octa-core Processor
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD Display, 720×1280 resolution
- 64GB of expandable storage (Up to 256GB)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, phase detection AF, LED flash, f/2.2
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS, Fingerprint Scanner
- 3075mAh Battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, Color OS 3.0
The new variant of the F1s ups the RAM to 4GB from 3GB and the storage to 64GB from 32GB. All the other specs, including the 16-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture remain.
The new variant, which was launched in India, is priced at around Rs. 18,990 which is equivalent to Php 13.7K. You can expect it to retail slighty more to account for taxes and other duties if and when it arrives in the Philippines.
If you still need convincing, you can hit up our full review of the OPPO F1s here.