OPPO’s new selfie expert will be landing in the PH this week
If you’ve been waiting for OPPO’s new selfie expert, you don’t have to wait long. The F1 Plus (essentially the R9 for international audiences) will be arriving in the PH this weekend, April 16.
OPPO R9 specs
- 2.0GHz MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB of internal storage, expandable up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera with phase detection AF and LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, VOOC fast charging
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
- 2,850mAh battery
The F1 Plus was originally teased to arrive in the PH by no other than OPPO’s CEO, James Ma. The new phone sports a rather familiar design and a massive 16-megapixel front facing camera, along with a premium metal body, 2GHz MT6755 Helio P10 octa-core processor, fingerprint scanner and VOOC fast charging.
No price has been set for the upcoming smartphone.