Which one is better?
Yesterday you saw our first shots with the Cherry Mobile Flare 4, and today we’ll be doing a quick comparison of the photos taken with the Flare 4 with the same photos taken with the Alcatel Flash 2. Why the Flash 2? Well, save for minor things like battery capacity and overall styling, the two phones are almost identical in spec. Cherry Mobile did not tell us the supplier of the camera module for the Flare 4, so it’s even more interesting to see the results. Check them out below:
All photos were taken using the respective phones’ camera app with all settings on auto. If you want to see the full resolution photos, we’ve uploaded them as RAR files – go here for the Flash 2, and here for the Flare 4. We’re still working on our full review of the Flare 4, so keep tuned to find out what we think of the device next week.
- Specs Matchup: Cherry Mobile Flare S4 and Flare 4 VS. Alcatel Flash 2
- Alcatel Flash 2 Review: A Better Flash?
- Watch: Alcatel Flash 2 Video Unboxing and First Impressions
- Alcatel OneTouch Flash 2 Initial Review: What the Flash Should Have Been
- First Shots: Cherry Mobile Flare 4 Camera Samples
- Watch: Cherry Mobile Flare S4 and Flare 4 Hands-on, First Impressions
- Cherry Mobile Flare S4 and Flare 4 Hands-on, First Impressions: A New Breed Of Game Changers